Re: Beam SQL Pipeline Options

Hi

Thanks for the update.
Can you please share me if you have any documentation for connecting to postgres using beam code.

Thanks
Arun

On Wed, Jun 6, 2018, 9:54 PM Andrew Pilloud <apilloud@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
We are just about to the point of having a working pure SQL workflow for Beam! One of the last things that remains is how to configure Pipeline Options via a SQL shell. I have written up a proposal to use the set statement, for example "SET runner=DataflowRunner". I'm looking for feedback, particularly on what will make for the best user experience. Please take a look and comment: