Re: Beam SQL Pipeline Options

This is a nice short design discussion doc, and perhaps a cooler piece of news hidden in the paragraph :-)

Kenn

On Wed, Jun 6, 2018 at 9:24 AM Andrew Pilloud <apilloud@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
We are just about to the point of having a working pure SQL workflow for Beam! One of the last things that remains is how to configure Pipeline Options via a SQL shell. I have written up a proposal to use the set statement, for example "SET runner=DataflowRunner". I'm looking for feedback, particularly on what will make for the best user experience. Please take a look and comment: