Re: Metrics Pusher support on Dataflow

I forwarded your request to a few people who work on the internal parts of Dataflow to see if they could help in some way.

On Thu, Aug 16, 2018 at 6:22 AM Etienne Chauchot <echauchot@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi all

As we already discussed, it would be good to support Metrics Pusher [1] in Dataflow (in other runners also, of course). Today, only Spark and Flink support it. It requires a modification in C++ Dataflow code, so only Google friends can do it.

Is someone interested in doing it ?

Besides, I wonder if this feature should be added to the capability matrix.

Thanks
Etienne