Re: Discussion: Scheduling across runner and SDKHarness in Portability framework

I believe in practice SDK harnesses will fall into one of two capabilities, can process effectively an infinite amount of bundles in parallel or can only process a single bundle at a time.

I believe it is more difficult for a runner to handle the latter case well and to perform all the environment management that would make that efficient. It may be inefficient for an SDK but I do believe it should be able to say that I'm not great at anything more then a single bundle at a time but utilizing this information by a runner should be optional.