From: Pablo Estrada <pabloem@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: Griselda Cuevas <gris@xxxxxxxxxx>, Arianne Lisset Navarro Lepe <navarro@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Event] Open Source Challenge Mexico
Date: Fri, Aug 17, 2018 12:15 PM

Hello everyone,
this has finished today. The two teams that worked in Beam prepared 2 PRs (6241, 6242), made one code change in a branch without a PR, and proposed solutions for a couple more issues in JIRA.
These PRs and changes will have to be iterated on, but we'll be able to incorporate their contributions.

A call out to the Wizards team, who we've chosen as winners for this hackathon. They'll get some sweet beam swag : ). Also, thanks to our friends in IBM Guadalajara Campus for organizing the hackathon, and to Gris for supporting them.

It'll be great if you could share, and document your insights for future hackathon organizers.

Thanks to all!
-P.