Can someone give me permissions?

Thank you,
Anton

On Fri, Aug 17, 2018 at 12:32 AM Etienne Chauchot <echauchot@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Anton,

I was hoping you would say that. Actually I hesitated to add SQL-Nexmark and I thought you were more suited to describe it :)

Thanks
Etienne

Le jeudi 16 août 2018 à 09:10 -0700, Anton Kedin a écrit :
This is nice! Thank you for publishing this!

The only thing I would add is the pseudo-SQL versions of the queries, similar to how they're described in the original Nexmark paper.

Regards,
Anton