Thanks JB for all your work ! I believe doing the first gradle release must have been hard.
I'll run Nexmark on the release and keep you posted.
Please review and vote on the release candidate #1 for the version
2.5.0, as follows:
[ ] +1, Approve the release
[ ] -1, Do not approve the release (please provide specific comments)
NB: this is the first release using Gradle, so don't be too harsh ;) A
PR about the release guide will follow thanks to this release.
The complete staging area is available for your review, which includes:
* JIRA release notes ,
* the official Apache source release to be deployed to dist.apache.org
, which is signed with the key with fingerprint C8282E76 ,
* all artifacts to be deployed to the Maven Central Repository ,
* source code tag "v2.5.0-RC1" ,
* website pull request listing the release and publishing the API
reference manual .
* Java artifacts were built with Gradle 4.7 (wrapper) and OpenJDK/Oracle
JDK 1.8.0_172 (Oracle Corporation 25.172-b11).
* Python artifacts are deployed along with the source release to the
The vote will be open for at least 72 hours. It is adopted by majority
approval, with at least 3 PMC affirmative votes.