[python SDK][IO Connector][mongoDB]

Dear Dev's,
I am initiating a first demonstrator at my company with Apache Beam / Dataflow and one of the first requirements we have is being able to read/write from mongoDB.
Since, mongoDB IO connector is currently only available for Java SDK, we started to work on a Python version.
It is currently hosted in this GH repository: https://github.com/PEAT-AI/beam-extended
I also opened a Jira Issue: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BEAM-5148
I would be happy to move forward with its contribution to the Apache Beam code base and therefore would like to have your feedback.
Very best regards,
Pascal

--
Pascal Gula
Senior Data Engineer / Scientist +49 (0)176 34232684