Re: PR# 6181 Needs Review (Spark Runner BoundedSource)

Hi Kyle!
You did the right thing. We don't have guarantees on when someone will get back to you on a PR. It all depends on the availability of the reviewer. You've done the right thing by mentioning here to get more eyes looking. We'll see if JB is able to take a look, or maybe we'll get someone else to.
Thanks!
-P.