Re: Read from a Google Sheet based BigQuery table - Python SDK

See following regarding authenticating Dataflow jobs.
https://cloud.google.com/dataflow/security-and-permissions

I'm not sure about information specific to sheets, seems like there's some info in following.
https://cloud.google.com/bigquery/external-data-drive