Re: Apache Beam Python Wheels Repository

For background, a separate repository that contains reference to Brett's Travis/Appveyer build scripts + project configuration information is the de facto standard for out of the box support for a wide variety of platform-specific Python wheels (aka binary builds).

We also need a secure place to publish the artifacts, e.g. supplying (encrypted) credentials for Travis to commit the artifacts directly to SVN or any other place we can privately push/publicly pull ephemeral blobs as the build environments are torn down after the job completed. (Not sure what Apache infra has here that could act like a GCS bucket.)