Re: [VOTE] Community Examples Repository

I'd vote for 2.

Giving independence to an example repository and creating the right infrastructure to maintain them will give visibility to the efforts our users are creating to solve their uses cases with Beam. I also want to make the process of sharing common work more easily.

Re:The examples that will remain in core, I agree that it's crucial to keep some examples for testing.