Re: [VOTE] Apache Beam, version 2.6.0, release candidate #2

I'll vote +1 as well.

On Tue, Aug 7, 2018, 10:27 AM Reuven Lax <relax@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
+1 (binding)

On Tue, Aug 7, 2018 at 9:57 AM Pablo Estrada <pabloem@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello all,
the voting seems to be going well for RC2. As a heads up for anyone to express concerns or questions, I will start wrapping up by end-of-day today.

I've run Google-internal Python precommit tests, which involve running a few pipelines.

Best
-P.