Dataflow test cluster load grows infinitely due to never ending jobs (Warning big pictures)

Hi everyone,

Pablo found that load on our Dataflow test cluster started to grow couple of days ago:
image.png

I've done some digging and seems that we schedule jobs that never end:
image.png

I didn't manage to find code for who schedules these jobs, but suspect that it might be Nexmark jobs since we were fixing those recently.

Can someone help me confirm that this is the reason and find culprit/fix it?

Thank you,
--Mikhail

Have feedback