Re: [DISCUSSION] Tracking & Visualizing various metrics of the Beam community

These tables look very cool!

I certainly don't object to using tools made by another organization. The only issue might be compatibility with our process.

From my understanding of the Kubernetes review process, they use Github's tagging feature to specify PR statuses such as LGTM and approval.
I'm not sure that statistics such as pr-time-to-approve-and-merge would be captured at all on apache/beam since we don't use these tags.

I would definitely like to see how useful this tool is regardless, and since it doesn't seem to require any special permissions it should be simple to set up a test instance.