Re: Apache Beam Python Wheels Repository

New repository is not a ticket, it is a self-serve thing.

That said, you probably want to develop the proposal a bit further, understanding/educating others about the benefits of what you are proposing, any alternatives, why a repository is needed, why the sample repository has Travis CI when everything else is on Jenkins, how this fits into other decisions about repository management, and so on. Anything can be done, of course, but I'd suggest developing (or communicating, or educating) a bit more.

(I'm fine with any approach.)