Re: [VOTE] Apache Beam, version 2.6.0, release candidate #1

-1.
Unfortunately we discovered an issue that can cause pipelines to crash when Cythonized version of the SDK is used: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BEAM-5069
I think we will need another RC that has the fix. Note that we can continue validating RC1 - if there are any issues remaining, it's better if we can discover them in RC1 that in RC2.

Thanks,
Valentyn