Re: Removing documentation for old Beam versions

Pablo, the docs are generated into versioned paths, e.g., https://beam.apache.org/documentation/sdks/javadoc/2.5.0/ so tags are not necessary?
Also, once apache/beam-site is merged with apache/beam the release branch should have the relevant docs (although perhaps it's better to put them in a different repo or storage system).

Thomas, I would very much like to not have javadoc/pydoc generation be part of the website review process, as it takes up a lot of time when changes are staged (10s of thousands of files), especially when a PR is updated and existing staged files need to be deleted.