Re: [Call for items] Beam August Newsletter

Thanks for doing this Rose! I'll add a couple of things.
-P.

On Thu, Aug 2, 2018, 4:18 PM Rose Nguyen <rtnguyen@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi all:

Here's [1] the template for the August Beam Newsletter!

Add the highlights from June and July that you want to share with the community by 8/8 11:59 p.m. PDT.

I'm working with Gris--we've heard your requests and will collect the notes via Google docs but send out the final version directly to the user mailing list. I'll edit and send the newsletter on 8/10.

Thanks!

[1] https://docs.google.com/document/d/124klHcJcIi_gD6rvMXwbbToINl1KTdXPmYrgGB998FQ/edit
--

Rose Thi Nguyen