Re: [VOTE] Apache Beam, version 2.6.0, release candidate #1

+1
Verified with SQL component.

On Thu, Aug 2, 2018 at 10:05 AM, Thomas Weise <thw@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
It does include *some* of the portable Flink runner (you will be able to run wordcount as documented on https://beam.apache.org/contribute/portability/#status).

I would recommend to continue using master though, as we are still not fully at MVP, adding test coverage and also Flink version update.