Re: Community Examples Repository

Thank you for this initiative.

How about keeping a set of core examples in the main repository as a way of 1) convenient testing at a PR level 2) Testing with end to end tests against Beam head rather than a released Beam version 3) I think there is some educational value in having wordcount as a simple example living along with the code.

For anything else examples repository would be a great idea.

For testing, I would also like to understand how could we test examples against both released versions of Beam and the code currently being developed in master.

Ahmet