I have been able to prepare a release candidate for Beam 2.6.0. : D
Please review and vote on the release candidate #1 for the version 2.6.0, as follows:
[ ] +1, Approve the release
[ ] -1, Do not approve the release (please provide specific comments)
The complete staged set of artifacts is available for your review, which includes:
* JIRA release notes ,
* the official Apache source release to be deployed to dist.apache.org
, which is signed with the key with fingerprint 2F1FEDCDF6DD7990422F482F65224E0292DD8A51
* all artifacts to be deployed to the Maven Central Repository ,
* source code tag "v2.6.0-RC1" ,
* website pull request listing the release and publishing the API reference manual .
* Python artifacts are deployed along with the source release to the dist.apache.org
The vote will be open for at least 72 hours. It is adopted by majority approval, with at least 3 PMC affirmative votes.