Beam Docs Contributor

Hi all:

I'm Rose! I've worked on Cloud Dataflow documentation and now I'm starting a project to refresh the Beam docs and improve the onboarding experience. We're planning on splitting up the programming guide into multiple pages, making the docs more accessible for new users. I've got lots of ideas for doc improvements, some of which are motivated by the UX research, and am excited to share them with you all and work on them.

I look forward to interacting with everybody in the community. I welcome comments, thoughts, feedback, etc.
--

Rose Thi Nguyen

  Technical Writer

(281) 683-6900