Re: 2.5.0

Hi,
  I am trying to upgrade from version 2.4.0

Though also i ran the command:

mvn archetype:generate \
      -DarchetypeGroupId=org.apache.beam \
      -DarchetypeArtifactId=beam-sdks-java-maven-archetypes-examples \
      -DarchetypeVersion=2.5.0 \
      -DgroupId=org.example \
      -DartifactId=word-count-beam \
      -Dversion="0.1" \
      -Dpackage=org.apache.beam.examples \
      -DinteractiveMode=false

and then mvn clean package
it failes (using mvn 3.5.0 java 8)

example of failure:
word-count-beam/src/main/java/org/apache/beam/examples/complete/game/UserScore.java:[25,34]
package org.apache.beam.sdk.coders does not exist
word-count-beam/src/main/java/org/apache/beam/examples/complete/game/utils/WriteWindowedToBigQuery.java:[25,38]
package org.apache.beam.sdk.transforms does not exist
word-count-beam/src/main/java/org/apache/beam/examples/complete/game/utils/WriteToText.java:[29,44]
package org.apache.beam.sdk.io.FileBasedSink does not exist