Re: Survey: what is everyone working on that you want to share?

I wanted to bring back to this thread that, yes, I would most like pull requests :-)

And please don't feel like you have to follow the pattern already there. It would be better if each project had a sentence describing it (be concise, still) and the whole content fit right in the page.