Re: CODEOWNERS for apache/beam repo

Hi,

I added myself as a reviewer for some modules.

Etienne

Le lundi 09 juillet 2018 à 17:06 -0700, Udi Meiri a écrit :
Hi everyone,

I'm proposing to add auto-reviewer-assignment using Github's CODEOWNERS mechanism.

I need help from the community in determining owners for each component.
Feel free to directly edit the PR (if you have permission) or add a comment.

Background
The idea is to:
1. Document good review candidates for each component.
2. Help choose reviewers using the auto-assignment mechanism. The suggestion is in no way binding.