Re: Documenting Metrics API?

Hi Pablo,
I don't know if it is what you seek but we have at least this doc that is user facing but it is a bit old:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1voyUIQ2DrWkoY-BsJwM8YvF4gGKB76CDG8BYL8XBc7A/edit#heading=h.vv2fbulkp7t

Etienne

Le vendredi 11 mai 2018 à 15:00 -0700, Lukasz Cwik a écrit :
The programming guide doesn't have the information your looking for. Like Kenn says it should have it but it currently doesn't.