Survey: what is everyone working on that you want to share?

Hi all,

TL;DR: for anyone who is willing & able to answer: What big-picture thing are you working on? I want to highlight it here:

(I want each of these to have a nice description, too! And a saved JIRA search for starter tasks would be clever...)

---- context ----

Following feedback from the Beam summit and other discussions, I've been working with Melissa and looping in folks to revamp the website to have a more welcoming tone and to make it easier for newcomers to get started.

Part of that is making the site and guide more concise and making the entry points more prominent and interesting. Starter tasks are OK, but to get a lasting engagement the idea is for starter tasks connect a newcomer with ongoing projects. Most importantly, they are more likely to have exciting interactions with experienced contributors, and to have follow-up work to the starter task.

Kenn