Re: Vendoring / Shading Protobuf and gRPC

We discussed this in person, sounds like my issue is known and will be fixed shortly. I'm running builds with '-Ppublishing' because I need to generate release artifacts for bundling the Beam SQL shell with the Google Cloud SDK. Hope to eventually just use the Beam release, but we are currently cutting a release off master every week to quickly iterate on bug fixes.

Andrew