Re: Automatically create JIRA tickets for failing post-commit tests

Hi Mikhail,

I like the proposal! Hopefully this can replace the constant stream of build failure emails. I noticed one detail seems to be missing:  How will new issues be assigned to the proper owner? Will the tool do this automatically or will we need someone to triage new issues?

Andrew