Re: Go SDK integration tests

Thanks Kenn. For now, the idea is just to have something (wordcount!) running -- but the Go integration test suite should ideally cover the whole Go implementation. The difference from ValidatesRunner tests is that it targets SDK harness coverage, not runner coverage, although there is substantial overlap. In practice, it'll likely serve both purposes.