Re: Vendoring / Shading Protobuf and gRPC

This is really cool and should cut down our artifact size significantly! Thanks Luke!

I am running into one issue after this: builds with the publishing flag no longer work. (We run './gradlew -Ppublishing shadowJar' to generate release artifacts for the Beam SQL shell.) I get a bunch of errors like this:

model/job-management/build/generated/source/proto/main/java/org/apache/beam/model/jobmanagement/v1/JobApi.java:148: error: no suitable method found for readMessage(org.apache.beam.vendor.protobuf.v3.com.google.protobuf.Parser<Pipeline>,ExtensionRegistryLite)

Is there something I need to change in my build?

Andrew