Re: Fwd: Closing (automatically?) inactive pull requests

+1

In terms of being empathetic, it might actually be an advantage for an
action like close to be done automatically rather than feeling like a human
picked out your PR as being not worth being left open.
On Mon, May 14, 2018 at 2:42 PM Andrew Pilloud <apilloud@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Warnings are really helpful, I've forgotten about PRs on projects I
rarely contribute to before. Also authors can reopen their closed pull
requests if they decide they want to work on them again. This seems to be
already covered in the Stale pull requests section of the contributor
guide. Seems like you should just make it happen.

> Andrew

> On Mon, May 14, 2018 at 1:26 PM Kenneth Knowles <klk@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>> Yea, the bot they linked to sends a warning comment first.

>> Kenn

>> On Mon, May 14, 2018 at 7:40 AM Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

>>> Hi,

>>> Do you know if the bot can send a first "warn" comment before closing
>>> the PR ?

>>> I think that would be great: if the contributor is not active after the
>>> warn message, then, it's fine to close the PR (the contributor can
>>> always open a new one later if it makes sense).

>>> Regards
>>> JB