Re: "Radically modular data ingestion APIs in Apache Beam" @ Strata - slides available

Hi Matthias,

Thank you. Here is the raw file on Google Drive: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1gUoe6UrpNNO3ijYSgTvD5GBy-14Zx6dT/view?usp=sharing
And yes, I have permission from O'Reilly/Strata to use this file whichever way I want, so it's ok to share on YouTube.

On Fri, May 11, 2018 at 12:13 PM Matthias Baetens <baetensmatthias@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hey Eugene,

Apologies for picking this up so late, but I could help uploading your video to the Beam channel.
Are you able to send me the raw file and do you have sign-off to go ahead with sharing it on YouTube?

Thanks.
Matthias