[ANNOUNCEMENT] Nexmark included to the CI

Hi guys,

I'm glad to announce that the CI of Beam has much improved ! Indeed Nexmark is now included in the perfkit dashboards.

At each commit on master, nexmark suites are run and plots are created on the graphs.

I've created 2 kind of dashboards:
- one for performances (run times of the queries)
- one for the size of the output PCollection (which should be constant)

There are dashboards for these runners:
- spark
- flink
- direct runner

Each dashboard contains:
- graphs in batch mode
- graphs in streaming mode
- graphs for the 13 queries.

That gives more than a hundred of graphs (my right finger hurts after so many clics on the mouse :) ). It is detailed that much so that anyone can focus on the area they have interest in.
Feel free to also create new dashboards with more aggregated data.

Thanks to Lukasz and Cham for reviewing my PRs and showing how to use perfkit dashboards.

Dashboards are there:

https://apache-beam-testing.appspot.com/explore?dashboard=5084698770407424
https://apache-beam-testing.appspot.com/explore?dashboard=5699257587728384
https://apache-beam-testing.appspot.com/explore?dashboard=5138380291571712