Eventual PAssert

Hi,

While working on an integration test for Pubsub-related functionality I couldn't find a good solution to test the pipelines that don't reliably stop.

I propose we extend PAssert to support eventual verification. In this case some success/failure predicate is being constantly evaluated against all elements of the pipeline until it's met. At that point the result gets communicated to the main program/test.

Example API:

PAssert

 .thatEventually(pcollection)

 .containsInAnyOrder(e1, e2, e3)

 .synchronizingOver(signalOverPubsub());

 .timeoutAfter(10 min)

Details doc

Comments, thoughts, things that I missed?

Regards,
Anton