Re: Go SDK integration tests

Nice! This is super important. Commented a bit. Any thoughts on the scope of tests you want to add? You mention not as extensive as the Java ValidatesRunner, which makes sense. So are you mostly targeting the basic example ITs as in the example in the doc?

On the other hand, I think a Golang-based ValidatesRunner suite might do an even better job of keeping portable runners from accidentally using shortcuts.

Kenn