Re: Fwd: Closing (automatically?) inactive pull requests

Yea, the bot they linked to sends a warning comment first.

Kenn

On Mon, May 14, 2018 at 7:40 AM Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

Do you know if the bot can send a first "warn" comment before closing
the PR ?

I think that would be great: if the contributor is not active after the
warn message, then, it's fine to close the PR (the contributor can
always open a new one later if it makes sense).

Regards
JB