Re: Launching a Portable Pipeline

Updated link to the document as the previous link was not working for some people.

On Fri, May 11, 2018 at 7:56 PM Ankur Goenka <goenka@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

Recent effort on portability has introduced JobService and ArtifactService to the beam stack along with SDK. This has open up a few questions around how we start a pipeline in a portable setup (with JobService).
I am trying to document our approach to launching a portable pipeline and take binding decisions based on the discussion.
Please review the document and provide your feedback.

Thanks,
Ankur