Re: JIRA access

Hi,

Let me add you all in the contributor group.

Regards
JB

On 14/05/2018 13:57, Dariusz Aniszewski wrote:
Hello,

Is it possible for someone from PMC to give contributor privileges on ASF JIRA to following users:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ViewProfile.jspa?name=%C5%81ukaszG
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ViewProfile.jspa?name=szewinho
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ViewProfile.jspa?name=kasiak
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ViewProfile.jspa?name=dariusz.aniszewski

Since few months we’re working on performance tests for Apache Beam and we can’t do much in JIRA - we can’t assign ourselves to tickets, etc. It would be nice if we can do that.

Thanks.
*Dariusz Aniszewski*
Staff Software Engineer
Polidea | engineering meets magic™

E: dariusz.aniszewski@xxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:dariusz.aniszewski@xxxxxxxxxxx>
T: @aniszewski_eu

Polidea Sp. z o.o.
Przeskok 2, 00-032 Warsaw, Poland
Polidea provides tailored software services
including concept, design, development and testing.