Suggesting change on BQ streaming dead-letter

Hi devs!!

After working on this PR https://github.com/apache/beam/pull/5341 I've realised that the dead-letter functionality on BQ streaming could be improved a little bit with by retrying a configurable amount of times and then, if still failing, return the error via getFailedInserts rather than throwing an exception as currently happens...

I'd be happy to work on it but before kicking off I'd like to have some of your feedback...

Thanks!