Re: Enabling ErrorProne analysis on sdks-java-core

I think it would be awesome to have a "-Werror" hackathon to get this turned on globally. This is a great way to protect the long-term health of the codebase at a fine granularity. Basically, the sorts of things that if you comment on them in a PR the author might think you are being annoying, so you cannot trust social code review process to ensure. But they are actually extraordinarily important when they add up.

Kenn