Re: CODEOWNERS for apache/beam repo

+1!

On Tue, Jul 10, 2018 at 8:51 AM Robert Burke <robert@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
+1
If non-committers are welcome in the file, I'm happy to assist Henning with Go SDK reviews.(@lostluck)

On Tue, Jul 10, 2018, 8:47 AM Alexey Romanenko <aromanenko.dev@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
+1,
Udi, thank you for taking care of this!
I added myself as a reviewer of some IO components.

On 10 Jul 2018, at 17:00, Henning Rohde <herohde@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

+1. Sounds like a useful improvement.

Udi -- do the reviewers in this file need to be committers for the PR auto-assignment to work?

On Tue, Jul 10, 2018 at 1:59 AM Łukasz Gajowy <lukasz.gajowy@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
+1. It will certainly be useful. I added myself (and a fellow contributor) to some components (IO testing related mostly).

Thanks,
Łukasz