Enabling ErrorProne analysis on sdks-java-core

I just wanted to give a heads-up on pr/5319 [1], which makes sdks-java-core ErrorProne-clean and upgrades ErrorProne analysis to produce build errors.

ErrorProne [2] is another static analysis tool which hooks into the Java compilation process. Kenn added it as warnings during the Gradle migration [3] and it found a number of issues. The issues were easy to fix and in my opinion provide real value.

ErrorProne analysis is enabled for most other modules, but produces warnings instead of errors. I encourage others to take a look at modules they maintain and see if they can similarly enable warnings-as-errors to keep modules ErrorProne-clean.

[2] http://errorprone.info/
[3] https://github.com/apache/beam/pull/5161