Re: Documenting Metrics API?

I'm speaking about instructions on how to use Metrics.counter / Metrics.distribution, etc when writing pipelines.
Best
-P.

On Fri, May 11, 2018 at 12:58 PM Lukasz Cwik <lcwik@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Are you speaking about metrics related to portability? If so, Alex shared this doc a while back: https://s.apache.org/beam-fn-api-metrics

Otherwise, I'm not aware of any metrics related documentation for Apache Beam on the website.