Re: CODEOWNERS for apache/beam repo

+1. It will certainly be useful. I added myself (and a fellow contributor) to some components (IO testing related mostly).

Thanks,
Łukasz

wt., 10 lip 2018 o 02:06 Udi Meiri <ehudm@xxxxxxxxxx> napisał(a):
Hi everyone,

I'm proposing to add auto-reviewer-assignment using Github's CODEOWNERS mechanism.

I need help from the community in determining owners for each component.
Feel free to directly edit the PR (if you have permission) or add a comment.

Background
The idea is to:
1. Document good review candidates for each component.
2. Help choose reviewers using the auto-assignment mechanism. The suggestion is in no way binding.