[PROPOSAL] Prepare Beam 2.6.0 release

Hello everyone!

As per the previously agreed-upon schedule for Beam releases, the process for the 2.6.0 Beam release should start on July 17th.

I volunteer to perform this release.

Here is the schedule that I have in mind:

- We start triaging JIRA issues this week.
- I will cut a release branch on July 17.
- After July 17, any blockers will need to be cherry-picked into the release branch.
- As soon as tests look good, and blockers have been addressed, I will perform the other release tasks.

Does that seem reasonable to the community?

Best
-P.
--
Got feedback? go/pabloem-feedback