Re: Building the Java SDK container with Jib?

This sounds really cool! I spent a minute looking at our current container code. We have a golang wrapper that bootstraps our Java SDK harness, which isn't compatible with Jib's current feature set (you can't add custom files or override the ENTRYPOINT). It might be quite a bit of work to move.

Andrew