Re: Support close of the iterator/iterable created from MapState/SetState

Users won't reliably close/release the resources and forcing them to will make the user experience worse.
It will make a lot more sense to use a file format which allows random access and use a cache to load/evict blocks of the state from memory.
If that is not possible, use an iterable which frees the resource after a certain amount of inactivity or uses weak references.