Re: Documenting Github PR jenkins trigger phrases

It does seem useful to be able to automatically scrape the job definitions to dump out the markdown to publish on the web site. It would probably make the groovy definitions more readable to factor that out into some table of constants with longer descriptions, anyhow.

Kenn