Re: Apache Beam Summit in Europe

Hi,

Just a comment, I'm not sure 28-29/09 is very practical because some of the Beam community will be at the apachecon in Montreal ending Sept 27th.

Etienne

Le mercredi 04 juillet 2018 à 17:13 +0100, Matthias Baetens a écrit :
Hi everyone!

Thanks for filling out the survey. We are currently looking into the practicalities (venue, dates, ...).
To get a better grasp of the size of the audience, Alex has been so kind to start a poll on Twitter: https://twitter.com/alexvb/status/1014531906564775937. If you have a spare minute, it would be great if you could fill this out (retweets are, of course, greatly appreciated as well).

For the dates, we are thinking of:
- 28-29/09
- 1-2/10 or 3-4/10
- 15-16/10

Happy to hear your preferences and comments.
Best,
Matthias