Documenting Github PR jenkins trigger phrases

Hi devs,

We can run various jenkins commands (precommit, postcommit, performance tests) directly from Github Pull Request UI by commenting phrases such as "retest this please". Unfortunately, this tool is not documented. I am adding a brief documentation in https://beam.apache.org/contribute/testing/ and I need some help.
  1. What are the most common phrases used?
  2. Can anyone run these commands? Are there any permission issues?
  3. Does it make sense to categorize the commands as Performance tests, Precommit, Postcommit, and Release Validation?
Let me know what you think,

Thanks,
Huygaa